NOVADOS Express H1 hydraulically actuated double diaphragm and plunger metering pumps cover flow rates of 2 L/H to approx. 300 L/H, with pressures up to 100 bar. They are suitable for most liquid dosing applications: from harmless to highly toxic and non-corrosive to extremely corrosive. They can also handle consistencies ranging from pure liquids free from particles to slurries with a solids content of up to 5wt%.
The NOVADOS Express Metering pumps comprise leak-free diaphragm pumps as well as plunger pumps.
Materials of construction of liquid-wetted parts
- Housings of stainless steel 316 low carbon type
- Diaphragms of PTFE
- Plungers of stainless steel or ceramic
Pump gear design
- Worm gear with different reduction ratios
- Splash lubrication
- Stroke length adjustment via eccentric (Z-shape) crankshft
Flow rate control
- Electric motor with fixed speed
Installation and Operating Conditions*
- Safe area
- Ambient temperature range: from -10 °C up to +50 °C
- Fluid temperature range: from -10 °C up to +93 °C?
*These are limit values, please state actual conditions with inquiry.
- Hermetically sealed pump design
- Optimal capacity adaptation to widely varying production processes
- Variable stroke length allows precise flow rate adjustment